1.17.2011

So I would love to tell you that my resolutions are all still in full effect, and I've been drinking water everyday and my eyes are bleeding from seeing so much and there are babies everywhere smiling in response to my overflowing niceties. But that is not the case.

Granted, I haven't had any soda yet. I've been going through almost two boxes of tea a week though, and I don't know if that is much healthier in the long term than an occasional soda. As far as learning new things go, I've learned two chords on the mandolin.

And that's about it. 

I worked over forty hours at Lomography since I got back on the 5th. I don't think I've ever written about my job before. Maybe because I know that anyone could read it. I really enjoy my job though, so I guess I shouldn't be worried about the things I will potentially write about it. Lomo is really great. I mean, I get to stand around and talk about cameras and film and geek out all day. The only negative is that every minute I'm here is a minute I'm not working on homework or my own art. C'est la vie! 

2 comments:

  1. It's a long year, don't be too upset that your resolutions haven't come to complete fruition two weeks in.

    You didn't actually mean to use the word "negative" when talking about working in a camera shop did you? :)

    ReplyDelete